the blog
Monday, November 13, 2006
Dear Kellyn,
Happy Birthday Kell the Wols!
From a candid shot to the NO MSG ZONE to a retard. OH! How we saw you grow.
Act your age, not your shoe size. ;D
You lucky thing, no sabo on your birthday,
just you wait.
-
Ms President, you turn is coming soon.
posted by hidster at
3:47 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previous Posts
Here's your Getaway
'It's not fucking fair,' she says.'It never is, b...
It's nothing. Really
A happy ending.-Hari Raya was okay. Hana's birthda...
A happy ending.-Hari Raya was okay. Hana's birthda...
In random order.-I'm sorry I can't dance. I'm sorr...
HELLO WORLD! :D; I passed my mathematics after co...
Post Exam Activities = cube of Boring.Inter Class ...
QUICK! Someone get me a medal! I'm such a nice per...
I've got Bio later today. Malay (2) and POA next w...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home